Exciting opportunity to make a positive difference to a community caseload of children living with disabilities in Brisbane
- Super OT role making a difference with paediatric clients in the community.
- Join this established employer working with a large multidisciplinary team with full admin support
- Full flexibility with South Brisbane or home office, full or part time hours
- Support from an experienced OT Clinical Lead and the wider team
- Salary up to $90,000.00 base + super + $2,000.00 PD
This role will suit an enthusiastic and client-centred Occupational Therapist seeking a paediatric patient base. You will be providing treatment, guidance and education to individuals and their carers. You will be part of a supportive and passionate Allied Health team with a recognised and respected employer. You will have support from an experienced OT Clinical Lead and the flexibility and autonomy to manage your workload and time.
This role is open to experienced Occupational Therapists with a strong desire to help children living with a disability. You must be willing to travel into the community, as required, to deliver services to your clients.
Your core tasks will include of listening, developing, organising and realising so that the goals of the clients are met. You will be responsible for the following:
- Undertake assessments and provide intervention, liaising with families, carers & other relevant stakeholders
- The interventions will be carried out in client homes / community
- Interventions will have a focus on evidence-based practice
- Approved tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy
- Current registration with AHPRA (Australia Health Practitioners Regulation Agency)
- At least 12 months experience working with children
- A genuine passion for working with individuals with a disability
- Positive and client-centred professional with great communication skills and the ability to engage with clients living with varying disabilities.
- Current driver's licence and your own reliable car
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rewarding team, bringing your expertise, values and energy to help children living with a disability!
For further details please contact: Kirstin Symmonds
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.