Rewarding and varied Workplace Rehabilitation opportunity for a positive and motivated Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist or Exercise Physiologist in friendly Coffs Harbour office.
- Super flexible OT | PT| EP role making a difference with injured clients
- Friendly and collaborative multidisciplinary team
- Well respected company with an inclusive culture
- Rewarding and varied position - icare, CTP and Lifetime Care
- Full flexibility to manage workload and your own time
- Option to work from established office or home with support from an experienced manager and wider team
This role will suit an enthusiastic and professional AHP seeking a varied caseload. The main focus in this role is working towards return to health and work outcomes in a safe and timely manner. This includes providing assessment and case management to injured parties. You will be part of a supportive and passionate Allied Health team with a recognised and respected employer. You will have support from an experienced and supportive manager and the flexibility and autonomy to manage your workload and time.
This role is open to passionate Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists and Exercise Physiologists with a strong desire to help clients return to health and work. You must be willing to travel into the community and workplaces as required, to deliver services to your clients.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Return to work case management for injured workers
- A range of assessments including functional assessments, ADLs and worksite assessments
- Liaison with key stakeholders
- Completion of high-level written reporting
- Approved tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy , Physiotherapy or Exercise Physiology
- Current registration with AHPRA (Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency) or ESSA
- At least 12 months experience in a similar position (ideally with iCare or CTP)
- Positive and client-centred professional with great communication skills
- Current driver's licence and your own reliable car
The role will provide you with:
- Good remuneration package up to $95K Base + super + PD
- Appreciative and supportive management with this stable & expanding employer
- Excellent infrastructure and systems
- The opportunity to grow with the company
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rewarding team, bringing your expertise, values and energy to help individuals with an injury!
For further details please contact: Kirstin Symmonds
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.