Exciting and well-supported position for a bright, positive OT/PT or EP seeking a long term position with this team spirited company, making a real difference in the lives of your clients- great mix of work with Occupational Rehabilitation & some NDIS
- Graduates welcome to apply- excellent support and induction from experienced senior staff.
- Variety with Icare, CTP, one off Assessments and training + some community NDIS.
- Full or part time position with lots of career potential.
- Excellent company culture based on quality - low caseloads.
- Lithgow office location with work from home options.
- Internal promotion policy allowing for career progression.
This national employer has an excellent reputation for consistent performance and customer satisfaction in the health industry. The customer base is large and varied and extends across NSW/ VIC / ACT / WA and QLD. Due to sustainable growth the organisation is seeking a suitably qualified and motivated Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist or Exercise Physiologist to work on a full or part time basis in the Lithgow area with their friendly, multi-disciplinary team!
You will be a motivated and confident OT/PT or EP happy to work across multiple frameworks. The culture here is team spirited, friendly and respectful - it's a fun & vibrant workplace that supports its staff to help them reach their full potential and progress their career!
You will be responsible for the following:
- Case management- Icare, CTP, one off assessments and training
- Workplace assessments & return to work plans.
- Assessment of daily living capabilities
- Investigation of housing options + major and minor home modification recommendations
- Prescription of equipment and assistive technologies
- Capacity Building Independence Programs to improve functional independence
You will come to the role with the following skills:
- Tertiary Qualification in Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy or Exercise Physiology (ESSA a must)
- AHPRA registration
- Occupational Rehabilitation or clinical experience highly regarded but not essential
- High level reporting skills
- A positive, professional and friendly manner
- Driver's license
The role will provide you with:
- Appreciative management and a stable employer
- A lovely business model offering all staff work life balance and long term satisfaction
- Good remuneration package up to $90K Base + super + flexible work arrangements
- Excellent infrastructure and systems
- The opportunity to progress and grow with the company
There will be available support and encouragement from directors and senior management, a very competitive salary package, comprehensive induction and the opportunity to grow your skills.
For a confidential discussion please call Kirstin Symmonds on or email