Well-supported position for a positive OT keen to make a real difference in the lives of your disabled clients- loads of variety in your day!
- Up to $85K Base + Super + $10K relocation allowance
- Community client base
- Full or part time work options
- Excellent employee-focused company culture based on quality
- Established Allied Health team with caring and supportive manager
- Juniors are welcome to apply!
This national employer has an excellent reputation for consistent performance and customer satisfaction in the health industry. Due to sustainable growth the organisation is seeking a suitably qualified and motivated Occupational Therapist to work on a full or part time basis in Bathurst.
This role will suit an enthusiastic and client-centered Occupational Therapist passionate about making a difference in the lives of clients. As an Occupational Therapist, you will work within a supportive multidisciplinary team with guidance from an experienced manager and develop a caseload, provide specific assessment, intervention and treatment to disabled clients.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Assessment of daily living capabilities
- Investigation of housing options
- Major and minor home modification recommendations
- Prescription of equipment, assistive technologies and other therapy supports
- Capacity Building Independence Programs to improve functional independence
- Liaison with family and other stakeholders
You will come to the role with the following skills:
- Tertiary Qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration
- Ability to work well in a team
- A passion for facilitating and enabling meaningful outcomes for people with disability and their families
- High level reporting skills
- A positive, professional and friendly manner
- Your own car and license
The role will provide you with:
- Appreciative management and a stable national employer
- Caring and supportive OT manager and wider team
- Career progression opportunity
- Competitive remuneration package + $10,000 relocation allowance
- Excellent infrastructure and systems
There will be available support and encouragement from management, a competitive salary package, comprehensive induction and the opportunity to grow your skills.
For a confidential discussion please call Kirstin Symmonds on or email