Exciting opportunity to join this established employer in their pursuit to make a positive difference to injured and disabled individuals in Sydney, competitive salary as well as full or part time working options.
- Super flexible OT role making a difference with injured clients
- Friendly and collaborative multidisciplinary team
- Full flexibility with hours to suit you
- Support from an experienced manager and wider team
This role will suit an enthusiastic and professional Occupational Therapist seeking a varied caseload. The main focus in this role is working towards return to health and work outcomes in a safe and timely manner. This includes providing assessment and case management to injured parties. You will be part of a supportive and passionate Allied Health team with a recognised and respected employer. You will have support from an experienced and supportive manager and the flexibility and autonomy to manage your workload and time.
This role is open to passionate Occupational Therapists with a strong desire to help clients return to health and work. You must be willing to travel into the community and workplaces as required, to deliver services to your clients.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Assessment of daily living capabilities
- Major and minor home modification recommendations
- Prescription of equipment
- Case management and liaison with treating parties and other stakeholders
- High level correspondence and written reports.
- Approved tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy
- Current registration with AHPRA (Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency)
- At least 12 months experience in a similar position (ideally with iCare or CTP)
- Positive and client-centred professional with great communication skills
- Current driver's licence and your own reliable car
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rewarding team, bringing your expertise, values and energy to help individuals with an injury!
For further details please contact: Kirstin Symmonds
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.