- Flexible working Hours
- Casual/ABN / Weekend work available
- Competitive pay rates-up to $70 PH
Vivir Healthcare are proud to confirm we have been successful in winning our bid to deliver the COVID Allied Health Package in Residential Aged Care Facilities.
The group Therapy Program is a temporary measure aimed at improving physical functioning of aged care residents who are at risk of deconditioning due to COVID-19 lock downs in 2020.
We are recruiting Casual Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Exercise Physiologists to provide sessions in East, South east, North & North West Melbourne.
- Group Therapy to be led by a Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist or Exercise Physiologist.
- Before commencing the program, Vivir's senior team members will visit each facility to discuss logistics of the program and complete initial assessments.
- Group Therapy to be delivered twice each week for each participant, for 1 hour each session, on non-consecutive days.
- Group size is a maximum of 4 participants.
- One face to face initial consultation per participant (not per professional group).
- Two hours of face to face group therapy per week per participant, over a minimum of two sessions.
- For those residents who are eligible - 26 week of group exercise classes will be provided by Vivir clinicians.
- Casual & ABN contracts available with excellent pay rates!
- Opportunities open to new graduates, onsite training and support to be provided.
To be considered for this role you will:
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications
- Hold current or pending AHPRA registration
- Hold valid NDIS Worker Screening Clearance / Police Check
- Demonstrate high level quality clinical care
- Hold current driver's license and have access to a car
For more information or to apply please contact Pallvi / or email
SA: LHS 298364