- Well-established medical practice
- Flexible salary
- Extensive training from a supportive multi-disciplinary team
A permanent vacancy for a skilled Podiatrist is available at our client's Melbourne-based allied health center that provides various therapeutic services to the community. The Podiatrist will be required to understand the importance of providing person-centered care and will diagnose and treat disorders, diseases, and injuries of the foot and interpret appropriate diagnostic tests/therapies. To excel in this position the Podiatrist should have a demonstrated ability to practice collaboratively and work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary health care team.
- Permanent engagement
- Full-time, Part-time, or flexible working hours
- Flexible salary
- Superannuation Provided
- Personal laptop, phone, access to various resources and educational materials, and more
- Suitable candidates might be required to travel
- Admin support
- Training Support
- Commencing ASAP
The Medical Centre:
The Allied Health Centre is a registered National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Provider offering a range of therapeutic services including Dietetics, Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology, Physiotherapy, and Psychology services. The healthcare practice believes in high-quality and evidence-based therapy that has a real impact on their patients, and their families. The therapists at the allied health center have extensive experience working in homes, schools, and other community-based settings.
Qualifications & Experience
- Must hold a Bachelor of Podiatry
- Registration with an appropriate body (AHPRA)
- Experience in the NDIS/disability is favored
- Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for please send your resume to or reach out to Rudy on for a confidential discussion about this role.
At Medfuture, we are committed to finding medical jobs that suit your individual preferences. We offer a comprehensive service by understanding your requirements, connecting you with suitable medical clinics, negotiating offers and contractual terms with clinics, and guiding you every step of the way. To view our comprehensive list of vacancies, visit our site at
REF ID: AH5341