Registered Nurse - Specialist Mental Health and Neuro Rehabilitation Service
- Staff Nurse ( RGN, RMN, RNLD)
- £17 per hour
- Hours: 22, 33, 37.5 or 44 hours per week available.
- Rated Outstanding by CQC
- Care Categories: Brain injury, spinal injury and stroke, Neuro-disabilities, Mental health, Complex dementia, younger adults
About the Company:
- The company are leading providers of specialist nursing care in the UK.
- Holistic approach to care brings an end to the cycle of failed placements
- successfully bridging the gap between inpatient treatment and community placements focused on maximising independence, building everyday living skills and empowering people to live as fulfilled lives as possible.
- 30 homes and newly commissioned services opening there are lots of opportunities for progression and training
- Bespoke inductions and regular meetings and training to ensure our staff are listened too
- Highest patient to staff ratio - minimum 4 support workers to every Nurse
Hear what one of our Nurses had to say " I have worked in lots of services where I have felt overworked and unsupported, not able to give the correct care - I was blown away by the service and the company! Their approach to care, support and facilities are amazing, I can't wait to start in my new role"
- An experienced Registered Nurse ( RGN, RMN or RNLD ) The service welcomes applications from all General Nurses, Mental Health Nurses and Learning Disability Nurses as full training and support will be given
- Registered with a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
- Passionate about holistic care? making every day better than the last; maintaining independence and dignity for our residents
- Committed to your own personal development and growth
We can offer you:
- 28 days holiday
- Paid NMC registration after 12 months - Worth £120
- RCNi CPD e-learning - offers support and training for revalidation
- Paid enhanced DBS check
- Rewards Scheme - Including: retail and high street restaurant and Pub discounts, holiday discounts and 2 for 1 cinema tickets.
- Employee assistance program - 24-hour helpline and face to face counselling
- Free uniform
- Free car parking
- Free financial advice and assistance
For more information or to apply for the role please call Ellie Cowell on (phone number removed) or email a copy of your CV to (url removed)
You can also text me (phone number removed)- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know it's from you.