At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and communities with their behavioral health needs. Everywhere. Every day. It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in behavioral health.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing behavioral health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire talented Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners in the Avon area, who are passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence.
Is this you?
- Wanting to deliver high quality behavioral healthcare.
- Seeking work life balance.
- Interested in growing professionally.
What we offer Nurse Practitioners:
- 100% Outpatient Care in a group practice setting
- Hybrid model available
- Generous above market' compensation with unlimited/uncapped earnings.
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more.
- Collegial work environment.
- Full administrative support.
- Strong work/life balance.
- Seeking full time candidates only
Nurse Practitioners are a critical part of our clinical team. We're seeking Nurse Practitioners that are:
- Licensed in Ohio with a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Certification.
- Experienced with adult and/or child and adolescent populations.
- Experienced in both medication management as well as therapy.
About LifeStance Health
LifeStance is a national provider of behavioral healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its 450+ clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine offering. At LifeStance, patient care is paramount - the driving force in everything we do. LifeStance is committed to state-of-the-art clinical excellence, to partnership and collaboration with other treating health care providers to ensure continuity of care, to utilization of data to individually tailor services for continual improvement in outcomes, and to empowering patients to make informed choices and help them achieve their goals. This is offered in a compassionate and safe environment that provides education, support, and best practices in integrated care.
LifeStance employs 4,000+ psychiatrists, psychologists, nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists to provide comprehensive mental health treatment services for patients of all ages. Every LifeStance team member is dedicated to providing the utmost in compassionate care and treatment to serve the specific needs and concerns of each individual patient. To learn more, please visit .
LifeStance is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our employees.