Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Active Recovery TMS - Salem, Oregon
It's all about empowering hope in the lives of our patients.
At Active Recovery TMS, our mission is to provide patient-centered, evidence-based collaborative mental healthcare to all.
We are one the fastest-growing mental health clinics in the Pacific Northwest with a deep commitment to help patients suffering from depression and OCD. Our breakthrough therapy, transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS), is redefining the recovery options available for this population.
Our Salem location at Boulder Creek is looking for a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner who is devoted to our primary mission of increasing access to TMS therapy. Our dynamic team is passionate about what we do - collaborating within the team and our referring providers to set the gold standard in patient care. This is an incredible opportunity for those looking outside larger hospital systems to gain experience in an exciting and innovative field and to find work satisfaction treating patients who get better in six to eight weeks.
We are committed to the principles of equity, diversity and inclusiveness and seek to create a pluralistic community for all staff. Active Recovery TMS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer. Minorities, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Commitment to community is important as many of our team members live and work in the communities surrounding our clinics. We are members of the Salem and Keizer Chambers of Commerce and regularly support local community organizations and Medical Association chapters.
The Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner will be responsible for direct patient care of Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) therapy at our Salem location as well as our emerging medication management services including esketamine (Spravato). The ideal candidate for this position is patient-oriented, enthusiastic about leading a team of trained TMS technicians and willing to learn and apply the latest TMS techniques. While prior TMS experience is a plus, we will provide all necessary training with direct supervisory support from our expert Chief Medical Officer. We are interested in candidates who are PMHNP licensed in Oregon.
● Be able to apply their diagnostic expertise by performing comprehensive psychiatric evaluations
● Develop patient treatment plans using evidence-based guidelines and protocols
● Cultivate positive therapeutic relationships with our patients
● Utilize patient feedback and measurement-based tools to monitor and continuously improve patient outcomes
● Simplify workflow with our easy-to-use EHR to provide timely and accurate charting and appropriate billing codes for all encounters
● Collaborate with referring physicians and providers to provide timely updates on patient progress throughout treatment
● Collaborate with Chief Medical Officer and clinical staff to review treatment plans on a weekly basis
● Take pride being a part of the Active Recovery TMS brand
Join us and take advantage of the opportunity to become a certified TMS provider while also conducting standard psychiatric evaluations and follow-up sessions. We provide complete TMS training for our providers who are new to TMS.
Our providers enjoy a competitive income and benefits package, use the latest TMS technologies, and help change the lives of our patients - particularly those with severe, treatment-resistant depression.
● Company-paid health insurance, including medical, dental and vision
● 6 paid holidays + 1 floating holiday per year
● EXCELLENT work-life balance
● Paid time off including vacation and sick time
● Registered Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) with current credentialing in Oregon.
● Behavioral Health: 3 years (preferred)
● Psychiatry: 3 years (preferred)
● Experience with Medication management
● Experience with administering TMS welcome but not required
● Strong relationships with local Psychiatrists and Physicians a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 150,000+ depending on experience
All employees are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Masks, face shields, goggles and gloves are used during patient treatments.