Psychologist / Intern Psychologist/ Mental Health Social Worker - North Brisbane
A T Psychology is a well-established multi-disciplinary practice based in Caboolture. Our best asset is our harmonious work environment, and cohesive, highly competent team. We currently have psychologists, social workers, mental health nurse, and administrative staff on our team.
Some of our many providers include Medicare, Brisbane North PHN, employee assistance programs (EAPs), private health funds, VVCS, DVA, Workcover and insurance companies. Our clinicians work with clients referred with a wide range of presenting issues.
Our clinic does not offer bulk billing, therefore the remuneration for our clinicians is typically higher than that of bulk billing clinics.
Our main office is located in Caboolture, however, we also have offices at Bribie Island, Ningi and Woodford.
Due to an ongoing increase in service demand, we are seeking another clinician/s to join our team for 2-4 days per week
We require a clinician with:
- Full (or Provisional) professional registration with a Professional Governing Body
- Capacity to obtain a Medicare provider number (N/A for Provisional)
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Well-developed communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Adherence to clinical governance guidelines as outlined by our PHN tender, including ongoing liaison with GP's, and other service providers.
- A long-term commitment to working within the practice and supporting its growth
- A high level of professional ethics
We will also consider new graduates or early career professionals for this role, and could offer primary or secondary supervision.
Our clinicians enjoy:
- Excellent remuneration - clinicians receive a 'per client' set rate, as well as remuneration for 'Did Not Attend' clients, and for writing of reports (where applicable). Please note, pay rates will vary for Provisional applicants.
- Unlike a lot of other practices, ATP processes clinician PAYG tax and superannuation payments.
- A busy clinic with a solid, stable case load.
- A nurturing and supportive team environment
- Mentoring by highly experienced clinicians, as well as monthly supervision sessions & individual supervision if required
- Full administration support from our three reception staff
- Flexible working conditions
- Well appointed clinic rooms as well as kitchen/staff space, local car parking.
A T Psychology strives to create a workplace with a sense of purpose and belonging, where practitioners work independently as well as cohesively to provide services to the local community.
For more information about our clinic please visit our website -
If this sounds like the position for you, please email a cover letter and resume to or, alternatively, if you have any questions please also email through any queries.
We look forward to hearing from you.