Qualified Social Worker, Mental Health, North East London, up to £28ph
If you are an experienced Qualified Social Worker with a background within older Adult Services, we want to hear from you.
Main duties include:
- Monitoring, reviewing and evaluating care plans in order to ensure that they are meeting the needs of service users
- Hold a small caseload concentrating on those with complex care needs
- Review the needs of individual service users and their carers and to undertake Carer's Assessments where appropriate
- Identify and report unmet needs and short-falls in the construction of individual care plans
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Substantial experience with Mental Health
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.