Staff Partners are currently looking for Registered General Nurses or Registered Mental Health Nurses, with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
The site in need offers an extensive Neuropsychiatric treatment, care and rehabilitation pathway which is unique in its ability to provide a dedicated pathway to meet the complex needs of service users within their care.
The individually designed wards facilitate a clear and distinctive care and treatment pathway for those affected by an Acquired Brain Injury (ABI) or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
The rehabilitative pathway is lead by an all-encompassing in-house clinical and medical team - ensuring person centred outcomes are maximised through interdisciplinary working which places the individual at the heart of their discharge planning.
If you are looking for a long term locum position this could be the one for you. Alternatively we can offer as many adhoc shift as you would like.
* Be involved in the co-ordination, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual Patient programs of care.
* Report any ill health amongst Patients and make requests for R.M.O / GP / Professional visits where necessary.
* Support empowerment of Patients having regard for their dignity, rights and advice, whilst maintaining professional responsibility for individuals in our care
* Ensure that individual care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with Patient, Relatives and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines
* To participate in the planning, delivery and evaluation of specific therapeutic interventions
* Administer prescribed medicines and document the same in accordance my clients Care procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines.
You will have…
* Experienced Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
* Mental health, rehabilitation, forensic, secure, inpatient or elderly care experience.
* The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
* A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
* A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
* Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
Why work with Staff Partners:
* Excellent hourly rates
* Weekly pay
* As many shifts as you would like
* Be the first to hear about shifts - we are preferred suppliers to many hospitals/sites
* Block bookings available
* Free Uniform
* £50 bonus once first shift completed
* A free fast track and very easy registration process
* Your own specialist consultant
* Training and support
* Excellent referral bonus
For more information or to have a confidential chat on how I could help please feel free to contact me (Carl Taylor) anytime on (phone number removed)