Registered Mental Health Nurse - Eating Disorder Hospital
Location: Broadway, Worcestershire
Salary: £33,880 (£17.40 per hour) + £5,000 welcome bonus
Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours available - you can choose depending on your preference (options of: 11.5 hours, 23 hours, 34.5 hours or 37.5 hours)
Shifts: Options of Days only ( 7.15am - 7.45pm ) or Nights only ( 7.15pm - 7.45am ) or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference
Company / Hospital information:
· An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified or experienced staff nurse to work within a very positive, friendly and supportive specialist Eating Disorder Service for young people of all genders. The service has two wards; one for young people aged from 13 up to 17 years and the other ward for young adults aged 18 up to 25 years. The service offers both inpatient and day patient treatment programmes. The hospital has been specifically designed with the young person and young adult in mind. The interior design of the hospital is both contemporary and comfortable. There is an on-site Ofsted registered school so that education is not interrupted during treatment. Patients on average stay for a period of three to four months. The aim is restore a healthy weigh, modify the problem behaviours linked to the eating disorder and help parents and carers work with the young person to sustain their achievements post discharge.
· The Hospital has a very positive and supportive work environment with a brilliant long-standing team. The culture of the hospital is very team orientated and the Managers have an open-door policy and are very approachable and respectful; everyone's contribution is valued.
· You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care. They are one of the UK's leading providers for mental health care.
· The Hospital has a strong commitment to provide support for newly qualified nurses. This is via a purpose built, structured and comprehensive preceptorship programme. The programme is completed over a 12 week period where you will be a fully supernumerary nurse. This allows you to fully immerse yourself into learning aspects of your new role, whilst having a nurse mentor to work alongside.
· A newly qualified or experienced Registered Nurse ( RMN, RNLD, RGN ) ? The Hospital welcomes applications from Mental Health Nurses, Learning Disability Nurses and General Nurses. Full training and support will be given by your own designated mentor.
· Registered Nurse with a valid NMC pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK?
· Passionate, caring, fun and energetic, with a genuine commitment and desire to make a difference to the lives of the service users we care for every day?
· Committed to your own personal development and growth, and to the development of our nursing services?
Benefits on offer:
· £5,000 welcome bonus (£2,500 paid in first pay cheque & £2,500 paid after 6 months)
· Paid enhanced DBS check
· Paid NMC registration
· Preceptorship programme for newly qualified nurses
· A thorough paid 2 week induction
· Genuine Career development opportunities at all levels
· Access to training and development opportunities including:
o Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
o Leadership & management development
o Long service award
· 33 days annual leave + your birthday off!
· Company pension scheme
· Life Assurance
· Enhanced Maternity Package
· Free meals
· Free car parking on site
· Flexible working opportunities
· Wellbeing support and activities including a counselling service, massages, and group activities. Who doesn't like a free massage at work?
· Holiday discounts
· Retail and leisure discounts
· Regular breakfast mornings
· Monthly and quarterly staff raffles
· A positive and friendly staff culture
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, I would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV / click apply. If you would like more information about this position, please call Erin Giles on (phone number removed) or email a copy of your CV to
You can also text me on (phone number removed) - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know it's from you.
My purpose is to find make finding a new job as smooth and stress-free as possible. I will support you from application stage, to helping you prepare for the interview, to negotiating offers, onboarding and beyond. I want to make sure you feel informed and supported at all stages. All enquiries and applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
RGN / RMN / RNLD / NURSE / REGISTERED NURSE / NMC PIN / HEALTHCARE / CLINICAL