Refer Your Friends and Earn/£100
Job Description of RMN:-
The main role of an RMN is to plan and provide support, and medical and nursing care to people who are suffering from mental illness - whether it's in a hospital, at home, or in other settings. In addition, they're responsible for building therapeutic relationships with their patients and generally assist them through tough times by enabling them to take control over their health.
As an RMN, you could be working with a wide range of people from different backgrounds, or you could work with one specific group of people; from children and young people to offenders in prison, or people who suffer from specific conditions, such as eating disorders.
The role and responsibilities of an RMN may vary depending on the setting an the type of patients that the RMN is specialised in - but typical tasks will usually involve…
* Assessing the patients on admission, as well as on a regular basis throughout
* Developing care plans of nursing care requirements and treatments
* Building trust and therapeutic relationships with patients
* Administering medication as prescribed by the doctors
* Monitoring physical health and wellbeing, and progress of patients
* Writing and updating patient records
* Assessing treatment success at case conferences and meetings
* Ensuring correct documentation of patient care and all other legal documentation are in order
* Giving advice and arranging support for patients and their relatives, carers, and visitors
* Liaising with doctors, social workers, and other healthcare professionals