Registered Mental Health Nurse
Location: Exeter, Devon
Salary: £29,000 - £33,000 per annum (£14.87 - £16.92 per hour) plus £5,000 welcome bonus
Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours available - (options of 2, 3 or 4 shifts per week)
Shifts: Days only, Nights only or Mixed shifts available. Standard shifts are 12 hours a day.
Company / Hospital information:
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified or experienced staff nurse to work within a very positive, friendly and supportive this service has 16 acute beds, for women who have enduring mental health problems. We accept referrals and admit people 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and provide full medical, clinical and therapeutic packages including pharmacological interventions when required.
- You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care. They are one of the UK's leading providers for mental health care.
- The Service has a very positive and supportive work environment with a brilliant long-standing team. The culture of the service is very team orientated and the Managers have an open-door policy and are very approachable and respectful; everyone's contribution is valued.
- The service has a strong commitment to provide support for newly qualified nurses. This is via a purpose built, structured and comprehensive preceptorship programme. The programme is completed over a 12 week period where you will be a fully supernumerary nurse. This allows you to fully immerse yourself into learning aspects of your new role, whilst having a nurse mentor to work alongside.
Are you ?
- A newly qualified or experienced Registered Nurse ( RMN, RNLD, RGN ) ? The service welcomes applications from Mental Health Nurses. Full training and support will be given by your own designated mentor.
- Registered Nurse with a valid NMC pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK
- Passionate, caring, fun and energetic, with a genuine commitment and desire to make a difference to the lives of the service users we care for every day?
- Committed to your own personal development and growth, and to the development of our nursing services.
Benefits on offer:
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave - plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Flexible working opportunities
- Holiday discounts
- Retail and leisure discounts
- Regular breakfast mornings
- Monthly and quarterly staff raffles
- A positive and friendly staff culture
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, I would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV / click apply. If you would like more information about this position, please call Maisie McDonnell on (phone number removed) or email a copy of your CV to (url removed)
You can also text or call me on (phone number removed)
My purpose is to find make finding a new job as smooth and stress-free as possible. I will support you from application stage, to helping you prepare for the interview, to negotiating offers, onboarding and beyond. I want to make sure you feel informed and supported at all stages. All enquiries and applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
RGN / RMN / RNLD / NURSE / REGISTERED NURSE / NMC PIN / HEALTHCARE / CLINICAL