Role: Registered Mental Health Nurse
Aim of the role: To help and support the clients.
Salary: Rate of Pay Negotiable / Weekly Pay Up to £22 per hour depending on shift
Contract: Ad-hoc / on-going / Zero Contract
Hours: Full and Part Time Hours Day and Night shifts - 07:30 -20:00 / 19:30 - 08:00
Pin Point Health and Social Care are currently seeking experienced Registered Mental Health Nurses.
As a Registered Nurse at Pin Point Health and Social Care your main duties would include:
* Leading the team during each shift by coordinating, delegating, and supervising care provided, ensuring risk is effectively managed and that you remain accountable for the care given.
* Ensure that residents medical, physical, and emotional requirements are always met.
* Build and maintain partnerships and therapeutic relationships through safe, effective, and non-discriminatory communication methods.
* Using up-to-date knowledge and evidence to assess, plan, deliver and evaluate care.
* Ensuring you effectively communicate findings, influence change, and promote health and best practice.
* Evaluating care needs to improve clinical decision-making and ensuring quality outcomes using a range of methods, amending the care plan where necessary and communicating changes to others.
* Maintain accurate, clear, and complete records both written and electronically.
* Be fully aware of current legislation and practice in line with NMC code and guidelines.
The following personal attributes are considered essential to the post:
* Registered Nurse Qualified RMN with an Active NMC Pin
* Excellent clinical skills
* Leadership skills
* Easily adaptable to new environments
* Reliable & trustworthy
* Eligible to work in the UK
What We Can Offer
As a Registered Nurse with Pin Point Health and Social Care you will have access to the following:
* Full time and Part time work dependant on your circumstances
* Holiday allowance accrued as you work.
* Revalidation support from our clinical team and your local branch manager
* Free annual clinical training specific to the role
* "Refer a friend" scheme*
* Access to our online staff portal to manage your availability and work assignments.
Pin Point Health and Social Care are a national health and social care agency with a proven track record of delivery in the healthcare sector. We provide both temporary and permanent staffing solutions to our clients from our network of branches across the U.K
To apply for this excellent opportunity with an established, respected employer, please send your CV via the apply button or contact Zoe at our London office