Registered Mental Health Nurse- Mental Health Services- Bristol
Are you a passionate, dedicated RMN looking for flexible hours or your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting RMN's to work in the mental health services based in the Bristol area.
Pay Rates: £25.00-£35.00.00 per hour
What you will be doing:
• To work supported within the multidisciplinary team to provide continuing care to inpatients.
• To provide care for males and females aged 18 years and over who have an acute mental health illness and require timely intervention for assessment and treatment, in order to alleviate symptoms, allowing them to return home as soon as possible. The service helps to meet the increasing demand for acute hospital beds across Norfolk.
• To be a safe, knowledgeable and effective practitioner at all times
• To provide high quality nursing care to patients and their families, in accordance with agreed policies.
• To be responsible for clinical assessment of care needs, delivery, goal setting, implementation and evaluation of nursing care plans of individual patients.
• To ensure, where appropriate, that patients are involved in all aspects of their care and rehabilitation.
• To participate in and be committed to an multidisciplinary approach to patient care and rehabilitation.
• To participate in clinical audit and service development.
• To contribute to the maintenance of a safe ward environment in accordance with the Health and Safety policy, Risk Management policy, reporting any hazards to the Unit Manager or the Risk Management Lead.
• You will be required to assess people admitted to the ward and develop plans of support accordingly.
• You will work closely with Psychiatrists and other professionals to establish pathways for individuals and maintain a therapeutic environment on the ward through group work, 1:1 time and facilitating time off the ward.
• Honour the Trust's Core Values by demonstrating appropriate behaviours and encouraging this in others.
• Always adhere the NMC Code
• Employees should demonstrate commitment to quality patient care through effective team working
• Must have at least 6 months Mental Health Hospital Experience as a Nurse.
• Must hold current valid medical indemnity insurance.
• Must have either MAPA or PMVA Training.
• Right to Live and Work in the UK
• Must have a valid NMC Pin and not be subject to any restrictions of practice.
What we offer:
• We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
• Flexible hours
• Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
• Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
• You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
• When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
• Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on (phone number removed)(option1) and speak to Kasey Sanders. Or email on, (url removed)
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices.
4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer