Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) - Are you a Newly Qualified or experienced or Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) ?Have you ever considered a role in psychiatric intensive care or Acute Services? The service is a 33 bed mixed gender service for working age adults in mental health crisis. With 4 single gendered wards including a specialist step down unit
Location: , South West London
Salary: £33091 - £42666 per annum ( £16.97 - £21.88 p/h )
Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference (options of: 23 hours, 34.5 hours or 37.5 hours). The hospital can also consider fixed shifts.
Shifts: The Hospital can be flexible on shift patterns - please call me to discuss your requirements
We are very proud of our Good CQC rating and work hard to make sure the service standards remain high, putting the service users at the very forefront of our approach. Since 2020 we have seen the following improvements
- Improved CQC rating from Requires Improvement to Good
- Implemented a 5-step rolling process for continuous auditing and assessment of the service
- Patients feel proactively involved in their care
- Introduced a welcome pack for patients, created by patients
- Consulted patients on their understanding and experience of the Use of Force and Restrictive Practices
- Staff feel their suggestions are valued and recognised
- Developed a tailored induction for new starters to highlight our service-user led approach
- Finalist in the LaingBuisson Awards 2022
Preceptorship Programme: In the case of newly qualified nurses ( Mental Health Nurse , Learning Disability Nurse and/or Registered Adult Nurse ) , the Care Centre offers a fantastic preceptorship programme. They have a good number of experienced staff to support and mentor newly qualified nurses.
Training / Induction and opportunities for development and progression: The Hospital offers a structured and thorough 2 week induction programme, which will include various training courses. Nurses will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where you can see clear pathways to progression within the Hospital. Nurses will also have access to training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills. All nurses will receive ongoing support from your Manager.
- 25 days holiday plus the bank holidays
- Holiday that increases with service
- Retail & Restaurant Discounts
- Annual Colleague Awards
- ?Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and world class training
- Pension contribution
- Enhanced Sick Pay
- Enhanced Maternity Pay
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, I would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV / click apply. If you would like more information about this position, please call Amy Parker on (phone number removed) or email a copy of your CV to (url removed)
You can also text or call me on (phone number removed) - If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know it's from you.
My purpose is to find make finding a new job as smooth and stress-free as possible. I will support you from application stage, to helping you prepare for the interview, to negotiating offers, onboarding and beyond. I want to make sure you feel informed and supported at all stages. All enquiries and applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
RGN / RMN / RNLD / NURSE / REGISTERED NURSE / NMC PIN / HEALTHCARE / CLINICAL