Registered Mental Health Nurse
Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Salary: £21.42 per hour ( £42,998 per annum )
Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours available you can choose depending on your preference (options of: 24 hours or 38.5 hours)
Shifts: Days or Nights or mixed shifts available, you can choose depending on your preference
Company / Hospital information:
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified or experienced staff nurse to work within a very positive, friendly and supportive specialist mental health hospital for men and women. The hospital offers a range of secure, PICU and acute mental health services in a purpose-built therapeutic environment. The aim at this hospital is to help people learn how to manage their mental health and reinforce their daily living skills , helping to prepare for independent life.
- The Hospital has a very positive and supportive work environment with a brilliant long-standing team. The culture of the hospital is very team orientated and the Managers have an open-door policy and are very approachable and respectful; everyone's contribution is valued.
- You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care. They are one of the UK s leading providers for mental health care.
Your Job Role:
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments & observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, & improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives & other healthcare professionals
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure & Healthcare Commission guidelines
- The Hospital has a strong commitment to provide support for newly qualified nurses. This is via a purpose built, structured and comprehensive preceptorship programme. The programme is completed over a 12 week period where you will be a fully supernumerary nurse. This allows you to fully immerse yourself into learning aspects of your new role, whilst having a nurse mentor to work alongside.
Are you ?
- A newly qualified or experienced Registered Nurse ( RMN or RNLD) ? The Hospital welcomes applications from Mental Health Nurses and Learning Disability Nurses. Full training and support will be given by your own designated mentor.
- A Registered Nurse with a valid NMC pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK?
- Passionate, caring, fun and energetic, with a genuine commitment and desire to make a difference to the lives of the service users we care for every day?
- Committed to your own personal development and growth, and to the development of our nursing services?
Benefits on offer:
- Increase in hourly rate after 18 months of employment
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by the Company
- Thorough Preceptorship Programme for Newly Qualified Nurses
- A fantastic 2-week induction & shadowing period to support & ease you into your new job
- Flexible working opportunities
- Bespoke career pathways and genuine career development opportunities at all levels
- A positive and friendly staff culture
- Pension Scheme
- Holiday and High Street discounts
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, I would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV / click apply. If you would like more information about this position, please call Erin Giles on (phone number removed) or (phone number removed) or email a copy of your CV to (url removed)
My purpose is to find make finding a new job as smooth and stress-free as possible. I will support you from application stage, to helping you prepare for the interview, to negotiating offers, onboarding and beyond. I want to make sure you feel informed and supported at all stages. All enquiries and applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
RGN / RMN / RNLD / NURSE / REGISTERED NURSE / NMC PIN / HEALTHCARE / CLINICAL