- Supportive team environment
- Current AHPRA Registration
Are you an experienced Midwife in search of a dynamic opportunity within a rewarding healthcare organisation? This could be the role for you!
Newcastle Private are seeking Registered Midwives to join our team of professionals in providing excellent patient care.
As a Registered Midwife your responsibilities will include:
- Provide high standards of evidence-based midwifery care to women of varying ages and cultural groups
- Plan, assess, implement and evaluate midwifery care in collaboration with women, their families and the multidisciplinary team so as to achieve identified goals and health outcomes
- Supervise, direct, guide junior nurses and undergraduate midwives in provision of midwifery care
- Work collaboratively with the wider healthcare team to support patient care needs
Newcastle Private Hospital is the largest private hospital in regional NSW. The hospital is conveniently located on the campus of the John Hunter Hospital, New Lambton Heights. With a focus on continual quality improvement and performance outcomes, we offer the highest standards of health care and technology in obstetric, surgical, medical, oncology and rehabilitation services.
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Working with Children check (if relevant)
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Highly developed clinical skills in maternity services: antenatal/birth suite/postnatal care
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Adaptable and flexible approach to work practice
When you join Healthscope, you become part of our Community of Care.
Our people are at the heart of our organisation - no matter the role, every day our people make a difference to the lives of our patients and their families. We work together to create positive, memorable experiences, alongside our quality care, in every moment of every day.
As the only national private hospital operator and healthcare provider in Australia, our 42 sites are supported by our central Support Office, enabling them to provide an exceptional experience for the communities we care for. Healthscope opens the door to endless opportunities for our people, giving them the flexibility to work across one or multiple hospitals across our network.
We encourage the pursuit of continuous professional development and education and support our people to grow and flourish securely.
We pride ourselves on working with talented, passionate and caring people to ensure our patients receive the highest quality care and experience during their stay with us.
While our hospital network is vast, Healthscope is a family. We support each other, we share learnings, celebrate successes and face challenges together.
Come and be the difference in our patient's lives.
Applications close: 16th August 2021
For further enquiries: - Yolande Williams - Nurse Unit Manager,
To Apply: Please click on the 'Apply' button to be taken to our online application process. Please include a cover letter and your CV along with the contact details for 2 professional referees.