Registered Nurse - Adult Mental Health / Learning Disability
Location: Gainsborough, Lincolnshire
Salary: £18.73 per hour
Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours available - you can choose depending on your preference (options of: 24.5 hours, 37.5 hours or 42 hours)
Shifts: 12.25 hour shifts - options of Days only ( 7.15am - 7.30pm ) or Nights only ( 7.15pm - 7.30am ) or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference
Company / Service information:
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified or experienced staff nurse to work within a very positive, friendly and supportive specialist service for young adults with complex needs including mental health, challenging behaviour, learning disabilities, physical health and complex dementia in Gainsborough.
- The Service is split into four 20-bedded units. They have a longstanding Home Manager and Deputy Manager who are focused and driven about the home - they ensure that services users and all colleagues are given the best tools, surroundings, and support to make every day better. They promote a fresh dynamic within the team with a supportive approach. They ensure regular supervisions take place for all colleagues and hold daily, weekly and monthly meetings for everyone so that all colleagues have the ability to express their views and suggestions.
- The culture of the Service is very team orientated and the Managers have an open-door policy and are very approachable and respectful; everyone's contribution is valued.
- You will be working for an established, stable and agile company where respect and friendliness is at the heart of everything they do.
The Service has a strong commitment to provide support for newly qualified nurses. This is via a purpose built, structured and comprehensive preceptorship programme. The programme is completed over a 12 week period where you will be a fully supernumerary nurse. This allows you to fully immerse yourself into learning aspects of your new role, whilst having a nurse mentor to work alongside.
Are you ?
A newly qualified or experienced Registered Nurse ( RMN or RNLD) ? The Hospital welcomes applications from Mental Health Nurses and Learning Disability Nurses. Full training and support will be given by your own designated mentor.
Registered Nurse with a valid NMC pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK?
Passionate, caring, fun and energetic, with a genuine commitment and desire to make a difference to the lives of the service users we care for every day?
Committed to your own personal development and growth, and to the development of our nursing services?
Benefits on offer:
- Free DBS
- Free uniform
- Comprehensive induction programme
- On-going training and development
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Preceptorship programme for newly qualified nurses
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Company pension scheme
- Free car parking
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Blue Light Card funded by the company
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, I would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV / click apply. If you would like more information about this position, please call Maisie on (phone number removed) or email a copy of your CV to (url removed)
You can also text or call me on (phone number removed)
My purpose is to find make finding a new job as smooth and stress-free as possible. I will support you from application stage, to helping you prepare for the interview, to negotiating offers, onboarding and beyond. I want to make sure you feel informed and supported at all stages. All enquiries and applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
RGN / RMN / RNLD / NURSE / REGISTERED NURSE / NMC PIN / HEALTHCARE / CLINICAL