My client a well known and long standing aged provider in regional Victoria is seeking Registered Nurses for their team.
They are known for their exceptional standards of care and have a fantastic record of successful accreditations.
Who we are looking for:
- a clinical leader committed to providing exceptional levels of resident focussed care
- a team player
- Someone who truly cares about the lives of the residents and their families
- a candidate interested to work in a small closeknit and family feel home
Essentials for the role:
- Current Nurse Registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Working knowledge of commonly used systems in aged care such as Icare.
- Understanding of Quality systems and their importance.
- Computer literacy
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families and other members of the team.
- Time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to supervise a staff and provide a positive direction.
What we would love you to have...
- 2 years + as a registered nurse in Aged Care or previous experience as AIN in aged care.
- Strong Leadership Skills.
- ACFI / Accreditation Knowledge
- Up to 3 months of free accommodation in a luxury unit for relocators plus a further relocation cost reimbursement
- Highly attractive salary including salary sacrifice
- Support of a strong management team on a small site
- Career progression available in the organisation
- Option to do a temporary contract
If you could be keen to discuss please email or call