Dash Group is seeking a highly experienced registered nurse for their beautiful Eastern Suburbs facility.
There are a range of hours available and the role would suit a family with Monday to Friday hours available if required. There is also opportunity to develop into management with a growth happening in the organisation.
Who we are:
Dash Group Healthcare team are committed to sourcing and placing the best health care professionals Australia wide. We believe Registered Nurses play a pivotal role in delivering complex care needs, and create meaningful connections and outcomes that improve residents'/clients' lives.
Essentials for the role:
- Current Nurse Registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- 3 years + as Registered Nurse in aged care
- Working knowledge of commonly used systems in aged care such as Icare.
- Understanding of Quality systems and their importance.
- Computer literacy
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families and other members of the team.
- Time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to supervise staff and provide a positive direction.
- Own vehicle and drivers license
What we would love you to have...
- Experienced working as he senior registered nurse in the aged care facility
- Postgraduate studies in dementia or related areas
If you could be interested please email or call for a confidential discussion.