Nurses are at the heart of what we do so if you are a kind, caring individual who is passionate about Making Lives Better® ....
Nurse Next Door has the perfect opportunity for you!
We are looking to build our care team with a variety of experienced carers who are able to work from 10 to 40 hours per week.
We are dedicated to delivering flexible in home care options to those in the aged care and disability sector, helping people to live more fulfilling lives both at home and in the wider community.
We Make Lives Better every day for our clients and care team through our 4 core values :
- Admire People
- WOW Customer Experience
- Find a Better Way
- Passionate About Making a Difference
- Enrolled Nurse
- Registered Nurse
Suburbs Nurse Next Door Brisbane South West services
- Brisbane South West to Ipswich and surrounds
Making Lives Better® and Happier Ageing® is at the heart of what we do - enabling members of our ageing and disabled community to live a fulfilling life at home as long as possible, doing what they love to do.
We provide around the clock care, so visits may be scheduled early morning, afternoon, evening, or overnight to meet our client's needs.
Skills & Experience
- Passionate about making a difference.
- A self led leader with the ability to take responsibility for own behaviour & success.
- Previous caregiving experience an asset.
- Must be able speak and write in English. Other languages will be an asset!
- Ability to identify and report client care concerns to Care Designers when needed.
- Reliable way to get to and from clients home.
- Drivers with own vehicle will be an asset
- National Police Check (Aged Care/ Vulnerable Persons Sector)
- Working With Children Check
- NDIS Worker Orientation Module