Registered Nurse - RGN / RMN / RNLD
Salary: £17.80 per hour ( £35,635 - £40,726 per annum )
Hours : Full Time and Part Time hours available - Options of 22, 33, 38.5 or 44 hours per week
Shifts: Options of Days only or Nights only or Mixed shifts - you can choose depending on your preference
Company / Care Home information:
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified preceptorship nurse to work within a very welcoming, warm and person-centred specialist Care home for young adults with complex needs including mental health and physical health, neuro-disabilities, brain injury, stroke rehabilitation and complex dementia in Liverpool.
- The Care Home is split into four 10-bedded units. They are rated highly on (url removed) and have a number of fantastic reviews left by services users and relatives of services users.
- The Care Home has a lively and positive atmosphere and they always have something going on for the service users to get involved with.
- The company is recognised as a leading provider of specialist nursing care in the UK for their 30 Care Homes. They are opening newly commissioned services over the next year too which opens great opportunities for internal progression.
Are you ?
- A newly qualified or experienced Registered Nurse ( RGN , RMN or RNLD ) ? The Care Home welcomes applications from General Nurses, Mental Health Nurses and Learning Disability Nurses. Full training and support will be given by your own designated mentor.
- Registered Nurse with a valid NMC pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK?
- A newly qualified nurse ready to take the leap from training into your first role? The Care Home will support you by a structured preceptorship and you will be welcomed by a friendly and inspirational team.
- Passionate, caring, fun and energetic, with a genuine commitment and desire to make a difference to the lives of the residents we care for every day?
- Committed to your own personal development and growth, and to the development of our nursing services?
Benefits on offer:
Paid enhanced DBS check
Excellent support and training
Preceptorship programme for newly qualified nurses
Genuine Career development opportunities at all levels
Good CQC rating
Paid NMC registration
RCNi CPD e-learning - offers support and training for revalidation
28 days holiday
Company pension scheme
Free car parking on site
Retail and leisure discounts
Employee assistance program - 24 hour helpline and face to face counselling
Free financial advice and assistance
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, I would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV / click apply. If you would like more information about this position, please call Erin Giles on (phone number removed) or (phone number removed) or email a copy of your CV to (url removed)
My purpose is to find make finding a new job as smooth and stress-free as possible. I will support you from application stage, to helping you prepare for the interview, to negotiating offers, onboarding and beyond. I want to make sure you feel informed and supported at all stages. All enquiries and applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
RGN / RMN / RNLD / NURSE / REGISTERED NURSE / NMC PIN / HEALTHCARE / CLINICAL