Registered Nurse - RGN / RMN / RNLD
Location: Ripley, Derbyshire
Salary: £18.36 per hour ( £36,767 per annum based on 38.5 hours p/w )
Hours : Full Time and Part Time hours available - Options of 22, 33, 38.5 or 44 hours per week
Shifts: Options of Days only or Nights only or Mixed shifts - you can choose depending on your preference
Company / Care Home information:
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified preceptorship nurse or experienced registered nurse to work within a very welcoming, warm and person-centred specialist Care Home for adults with complex needs including neuro-disabilities, brain injury, stroke, mental ill-health and dementia. Rated overall GOOD by CQC. Their Nursing / Support Worker ratio is amongst some of the best in the UK, with this home's average being 5 Support Workers to every Nurse.
- The Care Home has 20 large bedrooms in total which are split across two units. They are rated highly on (url removed) and have a number of fantastic reviews left by services users and relatives of services users.
- The Care Home has a lively and positive atmosphere and they always have something going on for the service users to get involved with.
- The company has over 20 years' experience of providing exceptional specialist nursing care for adults living with complex and high acuity needs. Having started their journey as a training company, they have grown and are recognised as on of the country's leading providers of adult specialist care, with over 30 complex needs Care Homes in England, and newly commissioned Care Homes opening on the horizon!
Are you ?
- A newly qualified or experienced Registered Nurse ( RGN , RMN or RNLD ) ? The Care Home welcomes applications from General Nurses, Mental Health Nurses and Learning Disability Nurses. Full training and support will be given by your own designated mentor.
- Registered Nurse with a valid NMC pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK?
- A newly qualified nurse ready to take the leap from training into your first role? The Care Home has a strong commitment to provide support for newly qualified nurses. This is via a purpose built, structured and comprehensive preceptorship programme. The programme is completed over a 12 week period where you will be a fully supernumerary nurse. This allows you to fully immerse yourself into learning aspects of your new role, whilst having a nurse mentor to work alongside.
- Passionate, caring, fun and energetic, with a genuine commitment and desire to make a difference to the lives of the residents we care for every day?
- Committed to your own personal development and growth, and to the development of our nursing services?
Benefits on offer:
Excellent support and training
Preceptorship programme for newly qualified nurses
Genuine Career development opportunities at all levels
Good CQC rating
Paid NMC registration
RCNi CPD e-learning platform to support your Continuing Professional Development, receive specialist skills development from the in-house Clinical Team and have the opportunity to attend the in-house leadership and management development programmes
28 days holiday
Company pension scheme
Free car parking on site
Retail and leisure discounts
Employee assistance program - 24 hour helpline and face to face counselling
Free financial advice and assistance
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, I would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV / click apply. If you would like more information about this position, please call Erin Giles on (phone number removed) or (phone number removed) or email a copy of your CV to (url removed)
My purpose is to find make finding a new job as smooth and stress-free as possible. I will support you from application stage, to helping you prepare for the interview, to negotiating offers, onboarding and beyond. I want to make sure you feel informed and supported at all stages. All enquiries and applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
RGN / RMN / RNLD / NURSE / REGISTERED NURSE / NMC PIN / HEALTHCARE / CLINICAL