Staff Nurse - Brain Injury Rehabilitation
Im looking for a Newly qualified or Experienced Adult Nurses ( RGN ) Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ) or Learning Disabilities Nurses ( RNLD ) for full or part time roles available within a specialist Brain Injury rehabilitation service in Ashford, the salary is up to £16.26 per hour once preceptorship is complete. This facility specialise in the treatment of individuals with physical and cognitive impairments as a result of a traumatic or acquired brain injury. They provide comprehensive assessment, rehabilitation and therapy. They also provide residential care and respite care.
Service type: Brain Injury Rehabilitation
Salary: up to £16.26 per hour - negotiable dependant on experience
Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours available - you can choose depending on preference, the service can be flexible (options of: 22.5 hours, 33 hours or 35.75 hours per week)
Shifts: Ideally you will be available for a mixed shifts rotation though we can consider nurses wanting to work on a nights only basis
Further Details : ,
There are two buildings on our 12 acre site: the original Manor House and a separate brain injury rehabilitation centre. We offer a range of services from specialist rehabilitation in the months immediately following a brain injury right through to independent living for those patients preparing to go home. We also offer residential care.
The service is for individuals over the age of 18 years with mobility and cognitive difficulties who are medically stable. They are experienced at managing people who have associated needs such as specialist spasticity management, PEG feeds and skin integrity problems. Most of the people we help have neurological difficulties which may be the result of any brain injury or trauma and outpatient services.
Training / Induction and opportunities for development and progression: The Hospital offers a structured and thorough 2 week induction programme, which will include various training courses. Nurses will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where nurses can see clear pathways to progression within the hospital. Nurses will also have access to training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills. Nurses will receive ongoing support from your Manager. Training and development is one of the major ethos' of the hospital. There are no limits to training and development as the hospital will fund any training course you would like to do that is relevant to your job role.
- £1,000 welcome bonus
- A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
- Maternity leave at 3 months full pay and 3 months half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
- 2 weeks paid paternity leave
- Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
- A range of staff discounts
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Support for revalidation
- Support for BSc and MSc
- Professional support through Nurses forum
- Access to Myfamilycare services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
For more information or to apply for the role please call Amy Parker on (phone number removed) or email a copy of your CV to (url removed)
You can also text me on (phone number removed) - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know it's from you.
#ready to work
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence