Registered Nurse - Specialist Neurological Rehab Centre
I'm looking for newly qualified and experienced Registered Adult Nurses, Registered Mental Health Nurses or Registered Learning Disabilities Nurses RMN's, RGN's or RNLD's for positions available in a purpose built, state of the art, specialist neurological care centre based in Preston
Job Title: Staff Nurse
Service Type: Neurological rehabilitation
Location: Preston, Lancashire
Salary:up to £16.11 per hour plus 30% enhancements for nights and weekends (£20.94 per hour)
Hours: 37.5 hours or 24 per week - Days only or nights only - choose your preference
Contract Type: Permanent
This is a charity run purpose built, state of the art hospital caring for people aged 18 and over with conditions such as Cerebral Palsy, Head/Brain Injury, Huntington's Disease, Motor Neurone Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Muscular Dystrophy, Parkinson's Disease and Stroke.
The service consists of 40 beds and 4 supported living apartments. The centre opened in February 2020.This is a really rewarding setting providing the care people need to optimise their health and wellbeing, maximise their independence, and support their emotional and social needs.
This site offer a huge range of support, from long-term residential care to short-stay respite care. Short stays can be for a few days or a few weeks, depending on the needs of the individual. There are opportunities available across all wards and this is an amazing chance to work with an industry leading brain injuries organisation, whether you're a newly qualified nurse or experienced and looking for a new role - there is lots on offer here with progression opportunities and dedicated career development pathways.
- WE WILL HONOUR NHS SERVICE WHEN CALCULATING ANNUAL LEAVE UP TO 30 DAYS + B/H AND CONTINUATION OF NHS PENSION when coming direct from NHS.
- Enhancements for nights (30%), weekends
- 25 days' holiday (rising to 30 with service) plus Bank Holidays
- Buy and sell up to 5 days holiday
- Private pension scheme matched at 5%
- Enhanced maternity and paternity benefits
- Referral scheme of up to £500
- Carer's leave policy
- 24 hour employee assistance line for free advice on work, family and personal life
- discounts with hundreds of retailers and services
- Staff discounts of 15% at the online shop
- Staff loans and company car loans
- Free parking and subsidised meals
- Wellbeing centre and free will writing service
- Development opportunities for all through our structured development framework
If you are interested in this opportunity, I would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV / click apply. If you would like more information about this position, please call Amy Parker on (phone number removed) or email a copy of your CV to (url removed)
You can also text me on (phone number removed) - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know it's from you.
My purpose is to find make finding a new job as smooth and stress-free as possible. I will support you from application stage, to helping you prepare for the interview, to negotiating offers, onboarding and beyond. I want to make sure you feel informed and supported at all stages. All enquiries and applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
RGN / RMN / RNLD / NURSE / REGISTERED NURSE / NMC PIN / HEALTHCARE / CLINICAL