Registered Nurse | Elderly & Dementia Care | Brighton
* Registered Nurse with an active NMC pin
* Salary is £21.00ph with paid breaks, £23.00ph on weekends and £28.00ph on overtime
* Good CQC rated, Small Care Home
Job Brief: A unique opportunity for a Registered Nurse to provide a high level of care for the residents of a Care Home in Brighton. Utilising your professional nursing skills to offer nursing, dementia, residential & respite care.
* Shifts are 12 hours, 08:00 - 20:00 or 20:00 - 08:00, 4 weeks in advance and involve alternate weekends
* You must hold an active NMC pin with an Adult, Mental Health or Learning Disability Nursing Qualification
* Caring for patients requiring Palliative, Dementia, Residential & Elderly Care.
* Hours are Part-time or Full-time (24 - 48 hours per week)
* The salary is £21.00ph, £23.00ph on weekends, £28.00ph on overtime with paid breaks - Earn up to £52,291 per year
* Day & Night shift contracts are available
The Care Home
The Care Home is small, modern, and purpose-built to provide residential, mental health and nursing care with all the amenities of a first-class establishment whilst still very much encompassing the feeling of a home-from-home.
Individual rooms and lounges are tastefully decorated, being spacious and comfortable to meet all the requirements of the people living here.
The home is part of a family-run care group with excellent and clear care philosophy, it has a Good CQC report and good reviews online.
Experience & Personal attributes
* Minimum of 1-year post-qualifying nursing experience
* Ideally, you have experience in; elderly, dementia, and palliative care within a Care Home environment
* A caring and compassionate professional plus, a first-class communicator, enthusiastic & ambitious
* Good knowledge of the most up to date clinical practices
* Experience in producing well-developed care plans & risk assessments
* Understanding of regulatory frameworks
* A Nursing qualification can consider Adult, Learning Disability & Mental Health trained
* An active NMC registration
* Paid Breaks
* Free uniform
* Working in a close family Company
* Great internal Career prospects
* Excellent training given
* Meals provided whilst on duty
* Free parking
* Employee-of-the-month awards
* Refer-a-friend bonus scheme
If you are interested in hearing more about this excellent opportunity, please apply below with an updated CV.
Alternatively please call BE Healthcare on (phone number removed)