SHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have the career opportunities as a Clinical Systems Analyst on your current surgery team? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Lee's Summit Medical Center, a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services HCA Healthcare.
At LSMC, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Clinical Systems Analyst on a Surgery Unit where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
The Clinical Systems Analyst is a Registered Nurse who assumes responsibility and accountability for coordination and facilitation of all elements of a patient's discharge process. The person effectively manages the patient flow process from admission to discharge by collaborating with multiple health care disciplines and health care team members. The PFF models a commitment to the organization's vision/mission/values to support an unparalleled patient experience and discharge outcomes that contribute to overall hospital performance.
About this unit:
- Performs 10 - 15 cases per day (Avg. 250 Cases a Month): 5 ORs
- Complex cases with variety; everything but open heart or brain
- Biggest Volume is Robotic Surgeries (XI Robots, Hybrid OR coming 2020)
- Team-oriented and fast-paced environment serving a diverse patient population
- Coordinates with the primary care nurse, case management and physician partners to ensure the plan of care identifies anticipated needs for discharge teaching, patient/family education, provision of DME, home care, medication and transport.
- Liaison with medical staff and residents to facilitate discharge. Initiates physician education as necessary in the various elements of discharge process and requirements.
- Collaborates with the interdisciplinary team to identify barriers to discharge and to ensure timely discharge for all patients.
- BSN preferred
- Must have a current MO RN license upon hire or a current multistate RN license. If only a multistate RN license is provided upon hire, a MO RN license will be required within 90 days of employment. BLS required upon hire and ACLS within 6 months of hire.
- Two (2) years prior experience in a similar size facility with similar services provided is preferred. OR experience is needed.
- Requirement: On Call required and must have the ability to report to LSMC within 30 minutes of call back.
Lee's Summit Medical Center serves Lee's Summit, Missouri, and surrounding areas. The 80 -bed advanced technology facility is both a Joint Commission Chest Pain Certified Hospital and a Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center. LSMC is an affiliate of HCA Healthcare.
Additional features include:
- Emergency Department with 14 private treatment rooms;
- Orthopedic and Spine Center, Level II stroke designation
- Cardiovascular services with a cardiac catheterization lab, cardiac rehabilitation, vascular surgery and more
- Rehabilitation services with physical, occupational and speech therapy and sports medicine
- Surgical service, including bariatrics, orthopedics, colorectal and robotic assisted procedures; imaging services
- The Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at Lee's Summit Medical Center.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.