Registered Nurse - RGN / RMN / RNLD
Location: Liverpool, Merseyside
Salary: £18.36 per hour (£36,756 - £42,007 per annum) + £1,500
Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours available - Options of 24, 36, 32 or 48 hours per week
Shifts: Options of Days only or Nights only or Mixed shifts - you can choose depending on your preference
Company / Care Home information:
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified preceptorship nurse or experienced registered nurse to work within a very welcoming, warm and person-centred specialist Care Home, this care home specialises in supporting adults living with complex mental health needs, dementia, neuro-disabilities including Huntington's disease and Parkinson's disease, and spinal injuries.
- The Care Home has 32 beds, split over 4 units. These units consist of young adults with complex mental health conditions, brain injury, physical disabilities and who require complex care.
- Their Nursing/Support Worker ratio is amongst some of the best in the UK, with the home's average ratio being 4 Support Workers to every nurse!
- The company is recognised as a leading provider of specialist nursing care in the UK for their 30 Care Homes. They are opening newly commissioned services over the next year too which opens great opportunities for internal progression.
Are you ?
- A newly qualified or experienced Registered Nurse ( RGN , RMN or RNLD ) ? The Care Home welcomes applications from General Nurses, Mental Health Nurses and Learning Disability Nurses. Full training and support will be given by your own designated mentor.
- Registered Nurse with a valid NMC pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK?
- A newly qualified nurse ready to take the leap from training into your first role? The Care Home has a strong commitment to provide support for newly qualified nurses. This is via a purpose built, structured and comprehensive preceptorship programme. The programme is completed over a 12 week period where you will be a fully supernumerary nurse. This allows you to fully immerse yourself into learning aspects of your new role, whilst having a nurse mentor to work alongside.
- Passionate, caring, fun and energetic, with a genuine commitment and desire to make a difference to the lives of the residents we care for every day?
- Committed to your own personal development and growth, and to the development of our nursing services?
Benefits on offer:
- Paid enhanced DBS check
- Excellent support and training
- Preceptorship programme for newly qualified nurses
- Genuine Career development opportunities at all levels
- Paid induction
- Good CQC rating
- Paid NMC registration
- RCNi CPD e-learning platform to support your Continuing Professional Development, receive specialist skills development from the in-house Clinical Team and have the opportunity to attend the in-house leadership and management development programmes
- 28 days holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Free uniform
- Free car parking on site
- Holiday discounts
- Retail and leisure discounts
- Employee assistance program - 24-hour helpline and face to face counselling
- Free financial advice and assistance
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, I would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV / click apply. If you would like more information about this position, please call Ellie on (phone number removed) or email a copy of your CV to (url removed)
You can also text me on (phone number removed)
My purpose is to find make finding a new job as smooth and stress-free as possible. I will support you from application stage, to helping you prepare for the interview, to negotiating offers, onboarding and beyond. I want to make sure you feel informed and supported at all stages. All enquiries and applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
RGN / RMN / RNLD / NURSE / REGISTERED NURSE / NMC PIN / HEALTHCARE / CLINICAL