Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) - Reputable Care home - Tollcross, Glasgow
- Location: Tollcross, Glasgow
- Position: Registered Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD
- Service: dementia and help for adults with a learning disability (Nursing home)
- Salary: £18.18ph £34,032 per annum based on 36 hours negotiable depending on experience + Paid breaks
- Hours: you can choose Full time or Part time (12, 24, 36 ,48-hour contracts)
- Shifts: you can choose Days/Nights or Mixed shifts depending on your preference all shifts are 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
More information on the Nursing home and company:
Our warm and friendly Care Homes provide onsite residential care, dementia care, nursing care, as well as respite care, within vibrant community settings.
Right now, we are looking for a Registered Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD to develop their nursing career at our home located in Tollcross, Glasgow. Why not come and make a long term difference to someone who is elderly and vulnerable.
We offer fantastic support and development for every employee to help you develop your skills to their full potential.
Our Care home welcomes nursing, convalescence and palliative care needs, as well as offering care for complex forms of dementia and help for adults with a learning disability. Long and short term care needs are catered for.
Review: Best thing I ever done. The staff are all great and keep me updated all the time and nothing is ever any bother to them. They are very helpful if you do have a question to ask.
Induction and opportunities for development and progression :
- The Care Home offers a structured and thorough induction programme, which will include various training courses and shadow shifts before nurses get started. Nurses will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where nurses can see clear pathways to progression within the Care Home.
- Nurses will also have access to training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills with ongoing support from the manager. Training and development are one of the major ethos' of the Care Home. There are no limits to training and development as the Care Home will fund any training course you would like to do that is relevant to your job role.
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company £120
- Paid DBS or PVG in Scotland
- 5.6weeks holiday or 28 days including bank holidays
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Devel-opment (IPD) panel
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Free uniform
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply & for more information please contact:
Great you are almost there in taking the first step to a brand new job role, all you need to do is simply click apply or contact me directly my name is Danielle Barrett (Healthcare team manager) and my number is (phone number removed) or send a copy of your CV to (url removed) you can also text me on (phone number removed) its free.
My purpose is to take the stress out of finding a job role, I support all nurses through the entire recruitment process from interviews, negotiating offers, on-boarding and beyond.
Take that first step and contact me, let's have a conversation. All conversations are treated in the strictest confidence.
RGN / RMN /RNLD / NURSE / REGISTERED NURSE / NMC PIN / HEALTHCARE / CLINICAL / STAFF SE / NURSING HOME NURSE / NURSING HOME / ELDERLY CARE / CARE HOME / CARE HOME NURSE / ADULT NURSE / STUDENT NURSE / PERIPATETIC NURSE / RN / SISTER / WARD SISTER / WARD MANAGER