Registered Nurse | Elderly Nursing Care | Mexborough
* Must be a Registered Nurse with an active NMC pin
* Salary £18.50 ph - Full time or Part-time hours, Days or Nights
* Excellent 9.5 Care Reviews + Good CQC rating
Job Brief: Join the Clinical Team as a Registered Nurse caring expertly for the elderly residents of this lovely modern nursing and residential care home based in Mexborough.
* You must hold an active NMC pin with any Nursing Qualification
* It's ideal if you have worked in a care home previously and provided Residential, Nursing, Dementia, Palliative and Respite Care for elderly people.
* Modern, clean and luxury Care Home. Part of an award-winning care group.
* Hours are part-time or full time, shifts are 12 hr on a changing rota which you receive in advance, involves alternate weekends, 08:00 - 20:00 or 20:00 - 08:00.
* Salary is from £18.50 per hour
* Day & Night shifts are available
The Care Home
The Care Home is modern and luxurious, it has been specifically designed to support those with dementia to a high standard so as to provide excellent care for the local community.
The Care Home is large, it is split into three units; General, Nursing and Residential care. It has a "Good" CQC rating" and a 9.5 rating online.
The natiowide care provider responsible for this home is dedicated, caring with family values running through each Care Home. This makes it a very relaxed yet efficient working environment where staff have earned the trust and can enjoy working in a challenging and demanding role.
Experience & Personal attributes
* Minimum of 1-year post-qualifying nursing experience
* You have experience in; elderly, dementia, end of life & palliative care within a Care Home environment
* You will be a caring and compassionate professional plus, a first-class communicator, enthusiastic & ambitious
* Good knowledge of the most up to date clinical practices
* Experience in producing well-developed care plans & risk assessments
* Understanding of regulatory frameworks
* A Nursing qualification can consider Adult, Learning Disability or Mental Health trained
* An active NMC registration
* Competitive salary up to £18.50ph
* Pension scheme with company contributions
* Free parking
* Paid training time and courses
* Complimentary tea & coffee
* Annual fun days and holiday parties
* Being part of an award-winning team
If you are interested in hearing more about this excellent opportunity, please apply below with an updated CV.
Alternatively please call BE Healthcare on (phone number removed)