Kealba Family Practice is seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Registered Nurse or Enrolled Nurse for a Permanent Part-Time position.
Our clinic is dedicated to providing you and your family with personalised, professional, quality healthcare across a wide range of medical and support services from our team of friendly staff and doctors.
The position is Permanent Part-Time - 2 per week, with the potential to increase.
Immediate start available for the successful candidate.
- Ensure at all times the highest level of customer service via optimal communication, presentation and professional expertise.
- Recognise and uphold the rights of all patients and candidates accessing services, including maintaining cultural sensitivity.
- Triage, immunisations, other injections, wound management, health assessments, chronic disease management, ECG and collection of pathology samples.
- Referrals where appropriate to allied health services / specialists for review e.g. GP, optometrist review, diabetic nurse educator etc.
- Completing pre- employment medical assessments
- Manage allocated administrative and service tasks including recalls and reminders, concise and accurate documentation of all relevant findings, and ensuring timeframes and schedules are adhered to.
- Ensure equipment is well maintained for safe and accurate use e.g. calibration of equipment, expiration dates.
- Comply with privacy and confidentiality principles to all work practices including the Fullerton Health Australia policies and procedures.
- Assisting Doctors with minor procedures
- Previous experience in Immunisations (preferred)
- Current unrestricted nursing registration with AHPRA
- Registered Nurse (RN) or Enrolled Nurse (EN) qualifications
- Immunization status at time of commencement
- Previous Medical Centre experience in General Practice (preferred)
- Ability to multi- task, work autonomously, time manage and work effectively in a busy environment.
- Intermediates to Advanced computer abilities
- Exceptional customer service, verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to best practice, ethical behaviour and conduct
What we offer
- Team member development - we have our own in-house online learning and development centre
- Engagement surveys - we listen to you, as a team member, and take action on the issues that matter to you
- The FHA Staff Superannuation Fund (which includes a range of insurance and investment options for staff)
- Financial Wellbeing Checks and advice from our corporate financial planning partner
- Generous special offers and discounts from corporate partners
Kealba Family Practice is part of Fullerton Health Medical Centres, one of Australia's leading primary healthcare providers with 62 clinics located throughout metropolitan and regional centres, compromising of 57 medical centres, 4 dedicated skin clinics and a specialist breast clinic.
As part of the recruitment process candidates may be required to attend a company funded pre-employment medical.