This practice provides a full range of clinical service from consults through to procedures and skin. They are a non-corporate, practitioner owned medical centre with a modern and well-equipped treatment room, bright and light consult rooms and fully computerised. The practice has an excellent reputation with more than 40 years serving the local Community with a well-established patient book and a supportive team of allied health practitioner's nurses and reception staff.
Gatton is the heart of Lockyer Valley with only 30 Mins drive to Toowoomba or Ipswich and less than 60 Min drive to Brisbane. Gatton has got more than 8500 population and is a developing town with more industries. Position Description:
The practice is looking for a suitably experienced Registered Nurse to join the nursing team at our busy general practice located in Gatton. The position is permanent part-time, hours negotiable. The Practice Nurse will be required to work in collaboration with GPs, Practice Manager, Administration and Allied health staff, to provide exceptional quality care to our patients and families . Duties include:
Qualifications and Experience:
- Wound management care
- Triage Perform
- ECG's and Spirometry
- Chronic Disease Management
- Complete Health Assessments
- Workplace Medicals, Cold Chain Management and Vaccinations Infection Control
- Management of recalls and reminders
- Assisting with minor surgical procedures
- Other duties as required
Need to hold a current registration with AHPRA and a minimum one yr working experience as a Registered Nurse with current CPR . Previous experience in General Practice an advantage but training provided for the right candidate.
For more information on this position, please contact our team via .Please apply via the 'Apply Now' button on this page.
- The ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- A caring and collaborative approach to patient care
- Experience in Medical Director/ Pracsoft an advantage but not essential
Following successful placement, eligible candidates may be entitled to receive support and financial assistance through Health Workforce Queensland's comprehensive workforce attraction and retention incentives. This position may be eligible for a scholarship or bursary for ongoing professional development.