Location: Greenwich, London (SE13)
Salary: £18.75 per hour
Hours: Days or Nights Available - Full or Part Time
We are assisting a charitable not for profit organisation in recruiting a Registered Nurse for their luxury care service based in Greenwich, London located within walking distance of Deptford Bridge tube station and near several bus stops also.
The service is ideally located and offers a modern and innovative and modern environment specialising in residential dementia care, respite care, dementia nursing care, nursing care and palliative care within their seperate units.
The service boasts a good CQC in all areas and an excellent local reputation; the home manager is a RGN trained nurse with an extensive management background and there is a large compliment of nursing staff on shift alongside longstanding well trained care staff.
As the Registered Nurse here your role will promote clinical excellence you will be an integral part of the longstanding nursing team; your duties will include:
* Clinical governance - mediation and care plan audits
* Recruitment and retention of staff
* Complex admission and discharges
* Liaising with a variety and large MDT - NHS and local council's/GP's etc
* Family liaison and complaint management
* Staff management - supervisions and appraisal
* Training and development of a large team
Benefits for the role of Registered Nurse include:
* 25 days annual leave (rising to 30 days) + bank holidays
* Life assurance
* CQC performance bonus
* Excellent training and development opportunities
* Tailored management programmes
* Loyalty award scheme
* 3% contributed pension
* Refer a friend payment of £750 per person
* Legal and financial support
* Season ticket loan (oyster card) available
* Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema and dining as part of rewards package
As an award winning training provider you can be guaranteed ongoing professional development here and the ability to work in conjunction with the NHS; therefore maintaining and building your clinical portfolio.
For more information on the Registered Nurse role contact Sarah at Time Recruitment or apply below