Do you want to be appreciated daily? Our nurses are celebrated for being on the front line, empathetic for patients. At Nurse on Call our nurses set us apart from any other healthcare provider. We are seeking a(an) Full Time RN Home Health to join our healthcare family.
We are committed to providing benefits that matter to nurses. At Nurse on Call, our benefits package offers eligible colleagues an attractive package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
At Nurse on Call, our nurses play a vital part. We know that every nurse's path and purpose is unique. Do you want to create your own personal career path in nursing? HCA Healthcare is your career destination! Our scale makes it possible for nurses to create the career path that fits their life - for life - and empowers their passion for patient care. Apply today for our Full Time RN Home Health opportunity.
Job Summary and Qualifications
p>Provides coordinated skilled nursing care to patients of all age groups, in the home. Demonstrates accountability and responsibility in collaborating with the interdisciplinary team to establish and achieve patient goals and maintain high quality patient care. Performs in accordance with physician's orders and under the supervision of the Manager, Clinical Services.
What you will do in this role:
- Assesses home care patients identifying physical, psychosocial and environmental needs as evidenced by documentation, clinical records, case conferences, team reports, call-in logs and on-site evaluations.
- Completes OASIS, assessment and visit paperwork according to agency policy. Assures clinical notes accurately indicate continuing communication and coordination of services with the physician, other interdisciplinary team members and patient/family/caregiver.
- Communicates significant findings, problems and changes to Manager, Clinical Services and physician, and documents all findings, communications, and appropriate interventions.
- Supervises and provides clinical direction to home health aides and LPNs/LVNs to ensure quality and continuity of services provided.
- Responsible for participating in on-call rotation and emergency call according to agency policy.
What qualifications you will need:
Nurse On Call is a Medicare certified agency of HCA Healthcare that provides home healthcare services. Our professionals include registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, rehabilitation therapists, and social workers trained to help you try to get back to your normal life as quickly as possible. We offer a full range of individualized services for those who qualify and options to keep you healthy and that aim to lower your chances of hospital readmission. Our focus is to keep you on the path to recovery and wellness, not back to the hospital. With physical and occupational therapy, skilled nursing and more, Nurse On Call provides the care you need in the comfort of your own home.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual." - Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our Full Time RN Home Health opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.