Registered Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified or experienced RMN or RNLD ( Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse ) to work within a very positive, friendly and supportive specialist service for adults who have a learning disability and/or mental health needs in Kendal, Cumbria. The Specialist Care Home has an excellent reputation and a good CQC recent rating.
· Location: Kendal, Cumbria
· Salary: £31,395 - £33,638 per annum ( £16.10 - £17.20 per hour ) - negotiable depending on your experience
· Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference
· Shifts: Options of Days only or Nights only or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference (12 hour shifts)
Service Details: The specialist care home provides care and support to 16 adults who have a learning disabilities and / or mental health needs.
Preceptorship Programme: In the case of newly qualified nurses ( Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse ) , the Hospital offers a fantastic preceptorship programme. They have a good number of experienced staff to support and mentor newly qualified nurses.
Training / Induction and opportunities for development and progression: The service offers a structured and thorough 2 week induction programme, which will include various training courses. Nurses will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where nurses can see clear pathways to progression within the service. Nurses will also have access to training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills. Nurses will receive ongoing support from your Manager. Training and development is one of the major ethos' of the service. There are no limits to training and development as the hospital will fund any training course you would like to do that is relevant to your job role.
Salary Continuance Scheme
· A thorough induction programme
· A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
· Ongoing and regular training and support
· A fantastic preceptorship programme
· CPD top up
· Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
· A variety of flexible working options
· Free on-site parking
· Free meals on shift
· Access to development opportunities including: Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel & Leadership & management development
· Enhanced support with Return to Practice
· Support with your NMC PIN revalidation
· 33 days annual leave plus your birthday off!
· Wellbeing and support activities
· Pension contribution
Sick pay - sick paid for the first two periods of sickness in a 12 month period any sickness after this it is down to the manager's discretion
· Life assurance
· Enhanced maternity pay
· Long service award - additional annual leave awarded with length of service
· Holiday Buy and Sell
· Eye care Voucher scheme
· A range of other benefits including - retail discounts & special offers, car leasing without a credit check, holiday financing and much more
How to Apply:
All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Amy Daruvalla on (phone number removed) or send a copy of your CV to (url removed)
Alternatively, you can text (phone number removed) - this number is only for texting and cannot accept calls. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know who it's from.