Salary: £21.63 per hour + paid breaks + £1,000 welcome bonus!
+ £1.50 per hour weekend enhancement & overtime enhancement £2.00 per hour
Location: Highgate, North London (N6)
Hours: Days or Nights Available/ Full or Part time! (8-8)
Time Recruitment are working with a large national healthcare organisation renowned for industry leading care and a largely recognised brand both internationally and nationally.
The provider is a top 20 care home provider; awarded this accolade in 2021; and this service boasts stunning décor, grounds, and has an incredible reputation.
This 55 bedded care home has a good CQC report in all areas and provides nursing and residential care for both older people with complex care needs and younger adults with physical disabilities, convalescence, respite and palliative care.
You will be a named Registered Nurse for no more than 20 residents with several well-trained care staff to assist you and your duties will be to promote clinical excellence, keep records and uphold high standards.
Benefits for the Registered Nurse role include:
* Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development, access to Nurse fellowship; joining a global community with scholarships up to £10,000, mentoring programmes, webinars, lectures and events
* Access to Wagestream - an app-based service that offers you the choice to be in control of when you access your earnings
* Paid breaks
* NMC annual pin payment reimbursed
* Your DBS Check (£44) paid for
* NEST workplace pension, life assurance & bereavement support
* 28 days annual leave (inclusive of statutory bank holidays)
* Hot meal provided on a 12-hour shift
* Refer a friend bonus scheme
* Uniform provided
* Health & wellbeing tools; including Be Me App, Healthy Minds, Gym Pass & discounted health assessments
* Shopping Discounts (
* Cash plan (after 18 months' service) giving you the ability to claim on more everyday items such as dental, optical and private prescriptions
* Free flu vaccine
Applicants for the Registered Nurse role should be NMC registered and RGN/RMN or RNLD qualified; we will look at newly qualified and more experienced nurses ideally with a passion for elderly care and dementia care.
To apply for the Registered Nurse role contact Sarah at Time Recruitment today or apply below