We are Looking for a Registered Nurse with Palliative Care Experience. This is a Permanent role which comes with an Attracted Salary package.
Do you have current nursing registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia (AHPRA) and demonstrated understanding of evidence informed practice and critical thinking?
The Registered Nurse is responsible for the provision of patient centred; evidence informed nursing care that promotes identified health outcomes. The Registered Nurse will assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care in collaboration with individuals and the multidisciplinary healthcare team.
With broad experienced as a Registered Nurse, you understand the importance of patient centred care. You have a genuine interest in working and interacting with our diverse patients who, at times can demonstrate challenging behaviours and support them with daily functions.
You must have worked and covered your experience in Urgent Care either from Palliative Care Services or Hospital (Public healthcare Services)
You Are Also:
• Dedicated to safe best practice & quality care
• Committed to delivering patient centred care & a patient advocacy
• Enthusiastic, compassionate & able to work collaboratively
Qualifications & Experience
• Bachelor of Nursing
• Minimum 3 Years' Experience as RN
• Must have experience in a rehabilitation environment or Palliative care
• Australian working rights
• Current AHPRA registration
• Current Working with Children's Check
Offers of employment can only be made once all mandatory probity checks have been completed. These include:
• Reference checks
• A clear Police Check conducted within the last three months
• A current Victorian Employee Working with Children's Check (or proof of payment for same)
• Proof of immunisation
• NDIS (If required)
A request to conduct probity checks does not guarantee that an offer of employment will be made. If you are Interested, please email your CV with Covering letter to
REF ID : NU5091