We are seeking experienced Registered Nurses to join our team, within leading hospitals located in the Melbourne and surrounding areas.
- Anaesthetic/Ortho/Scrub Scout - Windsor, Vic
- Theatre Floor Coordinator - Windsor, Vic
- Cardiology RN - Melbourne, Vic
- Theatre, Scrub Scout - Shepparton, Vic
- ICU and Critical Care - Heidelberg, Vic
- Theatre Educator - Windsor, Vic
There are multiple permanent full-time and part-time roles available with hours flexible to candidate availability.
To succeed in this role you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a perioperative hospital setting with a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service.
You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
You will also demonstrate;
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 2 years in an acute perioperative/hospital environment as an Anaesthetic/PACU Nurse is essential to this role.
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organisational skills
- Post-graduate qualifications in Perioperative Nursing specialties will be highly regarded, though not essential.
The flexibility to handle a rotating roster with weekend and evening shifts will be key for this role.
(VIC RN/Midwife Gr1-Gr10)
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check, Working with Children Clearance and proof of Immunisation to infectious diseases.