Registered Nurses - (RGN/RMN/RNLD)
£20 - £27 per hour
Pin Point Health and Social Care are currently seeking experienced Registered Nurses to work across County Durham and North Yorkshire within nursing homes, residential services, private hospitals and the NHS as part of our established nursing bank.
As a Registered Nurse at Pin Point Health and Social Care your main duties would include:
* Leading the team during each shift by coordinating, delegating, and supervising care provided, ensuring risk is effectively managed and that you remain accountable for the care given.
* Ensure that residents medical, physical and emotional requirements are met at all times.
* Build and maintain partnerships and therapeutic relationships through safe, effective and non-discriminatory communication methods.
* Using up-to-date knowledge and evidence to assess, plan, deliver and evaluate care.
* Ensuring you effectively communicate findings, influence change and promote health and best practice.
* Evaluating care needs to improve clinical decision-making and ensuring quality outcomes using a range of methods, amending the care plan where necessary and communicating changes to others.
* Maintain accurate, clear and complete records both written and electronically.
* Be fully aware of current legislation and practice in line with NMC code and guidelines.
The following personal attributes are considered essential to the post:
* Registered Nurse Qualified (RGN, RMN, RNLD) with an Active NMC Pin
* Excellent clinical skills
* Leadership skills
* Easily adaptable to new environments
* Reliable & trustworthy
* Eligible to work in the UK
What We Can Offer
As a Registered Nurse with Pin Point Health and Social Care you will have access to the following:
* Full time or Part time work dependant on your circumstances
* Holiday allowance accrued as you work
* Mandatory assessment day and recruitment onboarding process
* Revalidation support from our clinical team and your local branch manager
* "Refer a friend" scheme that pays £150.00 per candidate referred*
* Access to our online staff portal to manage your availability and work assignments
Pin Point Health and Social Care work in partnership with a wide range of care providers across the U.K in order to deliver high quality nursing care and a reliable, consistent service to our clients.
We offer part time, full time and contract positions to our team of experienced Registered Nurses within a wide range of different environments across the U.K.
If you are interested in joining our team of Registered Nurses here at Pin Point Health and Social Care then please apply with your CV via the apply button