An excellent opportunity is on offer in one of South Australia's most progressive and growing regional centres. With a population of over 20,000, Murray Bridge is located only one hour (70km) south east of Adelaide.
Lerwin is an 80 bed residential care facility owned and operated by the Rural City of Murray Bridge council providing residential care and other services for people who have been assessed by the Aged Care Assessment Team (ACAT) as requiring this type of care. Lerwin has been serving the community of Murray Bridge and surrounding areas and enjoys an enviable reputation for its 38 years of high quality care and services.
Reporting to the Clinical Nurse, you will deliver holistic, professional, evidence-based nursing practices and care to residents and their representatives.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Working closely with the lifestyle and carer team to achieve the delivery of competent and professional services.
- Providing leadership and direction to Enrolled Nurses, Personal Care, Lifestyle Assistants and Allied Health.
- Setting, running, and checking care plans, monitor results, keep careful records, and ensure comprehensive shift handovers.
- Maintaining robust records management in relation to staff training and development.
- Liaising with and effectively manage all key stakeholder relationships including doctors and resident families/representatives.
- Promoting a culture for delivering exceptional quality care and service.
- On occasions, step up to cover Clinical Nurse duties.
- You must be a Registered Nurse (AHPRA).
- Demonstrable experience within aged care sector including total care planning for residents.
- Sound knowledge of aged care legislation, systems and processes including the Aged Care Funding Instrument.
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills including consultation and presentation.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain robust relationships with key stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- A current National Police Clearance will be required and maintained for the duration of employment.
To apply please visit mcarthur.com.au and search reference number 143690 or for a confidential discussion, please contact Paul Coyle on .