- Buncombe County, NC, USA
Registered Nurse (RN) - Behavioral Health job in Black Mountain, North Carolina.
- Assess the health status of the patient to determine nursing care needs based on interpretation of collected data, within the time frame designated by regulatory agencies and hospital policies.
- Collect, analyze and interpret data to include physical and psychological functions
- Develop statement of patient's identified problems to determine nursing care indicated.
- Assess for and initiate discharge plans
- Plan treatment to provide comprehensive nursing care that addresses physical, psychological, age-specific cultural and spiritual needs of the patient, within the time frame designated by regulatory agencies and hospital policies.
- Implement nursing care according to established plan of care on an ongoing basis, moving patient from dependent to independent role whenever possible.
- Maintain a safe therapeutic environment for patients, staff and visitors.
- Prioritize and performing nursing interventions, analyze responses to nursing interventions, modify nursing interventions
- Follow established guidelines for high-risk patients (eg Suicide, Aggression, Seclusion, Restraint, etc.).
- Initiate and coordinate medical and psychiatric emergency measures.
- Conduct psycho-social intervention (PSI) groups, as assigned.
- Evaluate outcome criteria to determine extent to which treatment goals are met and plan for subsequent care.
- Collect, evaluate and analyze data and modifying patient's plan of care.
- Teach and counsel patients and families for the purpose of assisting the patient in reaching an optimum level of health functioning.
- Communicate information to other persons responsible for, or involved in, the care of the patient.
- Medication management to include administering prescribed medications and treatments, managing controlled substances, maintaining medication rooms, maintaining drug security, and documentation.
Registered Nurse (RN) - Behavioral Health job qualifications:
- RN License: active, current, unrestricted in North Carolina
- Graduate of a North Carolina approved Registered Nursing program
Come join our team of healthcare professionals!
FSR provides healthcare professionals to government facilities supporting active duty military service members, retirees, and their families. FSR began as a women-owned, minority-owned, small business in Maryland and has grown to an award-winning organization serving the federal government nationwide and around the globe.
We invite you to join our team!
Federal Staffing Resources DBA FSR is an Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran/military spouse
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
FSR (Federal Staffing Resources) https://fsrpeople.isolvedhire.com