Registered Nurse£18.64 - £19.14 - We have days or nights, full time or part time
- Location : Cessnock, Glasgow
- Position: Registered Nurse RGN / RMN/ RNLD
- Care Categories: Palliative and dementia Nursing
- Resident Admission Age: 65+ years
- Salary: £18.64 - £19.14 per hour
- Top Benefits: Paid NMC pin & PVG check
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
£1000 Joining Bonus
Review - I am very pleased with the level of care my mum has received. All the staff are very friendly and helpful and very good at attending to the resident's needs.
Company & Home Information: Our 90-bed private Nursing home based in Cessnock, Glasgow provide the highest level of Palliative and dementia Nursing for older aged vulnerable adults. Our home underwent an extensive refurbishment programme in late 2020 which transformed our home.
We are looking for a Registered Nurse RGN / RMN/ RNLD to come and join our friendly team. You will be responsible and accountable for the well-being of residents within the care home ensuring that their physical, emotional, and social needs are met, whilst helping to achieve their full capabilities.
Our purpose is to support those in our care to lead their best lives. It is our mission to provide the kindest support and care to Residents living in our care homes. Every staff member is passionate about providing the highest levels of care.
Are you ? A Registered Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD
We welcome applications from Mental Health Nurses, Learning Disability Nurses, and General Nurses. Full training and support will be given.
Registered Nurse with a valid NMC pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK?
Passionate, caring, fun and energetic, with a genuine commitment and desire to make a difference to the lives of the residents?
Committed to your own personal development and growth, and to the development of our nursing services?
Induction and opportunities for development and progression :
The Care Home offers a structured and thorough induction programme, which will include various training courses and shadow shifts before nurses get started.
We have a dedicated and professional workforce that strives to always deliver outstanding nursing care. We are committed to developing people that work for us through robust career pathways, CPD and post graduate programmes. The Care Home will fund any training course you would like to do that is relevant to your job role.
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee 120 per year
- Free DBS
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Relocation package available for those relocating within the UK - decided on individual basis
- Free uniform
- Free parking
How to Apply & for more information please contact:
Great you are almost there in taking the first step to a brand new job role, all you need to do is simply click apply or contact me directly my name is Danielle Barrett (Healthcare team manager) and my number is (phone number removed) or send a copy of your CV to (url removed) you can also text me on (phone number removed) its free.
My purpose is to take the stress out of finding a job role, I support all nurses through the entire recruitment process from interviews, negotiating offers, on-boarding and beyond.
Take that first step and contact me, let's have a conversation. All conversations are treated in the strictest confidence.
RGN / RMN /RNLD / NURSE / REGISTERED NURSE / NMC PIN / HEALTHCARE / CLINICAL / STAFF SE / NURSING HOME NURSE / NURSING HOME / ELDERLY CARE / CARE HOME / CARE HOME NURSE / ADULT NURSE / STUDENT NURSE / PERIPATETIC NURSE / RN / SISTER / WARD SISTER / WARD MANAGER