Salary: £18.59 per hour
Job Type: Full Time
Our client is a family run business that is absolutely committed to providing excellent care services to all those that chose to resident at their Nursing and Residential Homes. Our client provides general nursing care services for Elderly Mentally Infirmed and Elderly Mental Dementia, young physically disabled, rehabilitation and respite for young and elderly, offers domiciliary homecare to people living in their own homes as well as temporary staffing solutions to Residential and Nursing Homes.
The role holder would be fully responsible for the provision of nursing and care that is of the highest possible standard as well as running and managing the Unit in the absence of the Unit Manager or Senior Nurse.
- Aid the Unit Manager/ senior Nurse in the day to day running of the Unit and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Ensure that the requirements and standards of the Care Quality Commission and the terms of certificate of Registration are fully adhered to.
- Ensure that your duties as a nurse, complies with the current professional code of conduct requirements provided by the Nursing and Midwifery Council.
- Always ensure that the highest standard of care is provided for all residents and are compliant with the requirements of individual care plans.
- Ensure that the philosophy of Person-Centred Care is fully embraced, by always maintaining the right social and therapeutic environment.
- Assist in the formulation, implementation and development of new strategies that would enhance care delivery standards.
- Always carry out your own duties as part of the agreed staffing rota and ensure that adequate staffing levels are maintained on the Unit to be able to always meet the needs of Residents.
- Maintain proper and accurate documentation and records in compliance with Company Policies and Procedures as well as maintaining sound working relationship with social services, clinical and medical professionals, CQC and all other agencies.
- Provide effective and sound leadership to other members of the team, ensuring that all staffs working in the unit have the necessary skills and knowledge needed to carry out their job efficiently with ongoing training and development provided as necessary.
- Take part in the induction of new employees to the Unit and ensure timely and appropriate induction into the organisation.
- Ensure that all work is carried out in a manner that is bot safe and correct, with regards to the safety and welfare of employees, visitors, and residents.
- Ensure you always maintain and promote the good name of the company when dealing with visitors, professional agencies, potential service users and the community always.
- Ensure you carry out all other reasonable duties as required by the Manager or Director of the organisation.
- Paid Breaks for nurses
- Free Parking
- Meals while on duty
- Blue Card Scheme
- Free Uniform
- Self-development Opportunities
- Great Internal Career Prospects
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.