Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) - £1000 Joining Bonus
- Location Dunfermline, Fife
- Position: Registered Nurse RGN / RMN/ RNLD
- Care Categories: nursing and dementia care
- Negotiable Salary: £18.64 to £19.14 per hour negotiable depending on Experience + £1000 Joining Bonus
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Flexible Shifts: Day shifts /Night shifts or Mixed are available depending on your preference 8/8 start and finish times.
- Contract type: Permanent
Company & Nursing Home Information:
Every single person who works with us understands that our residents are people just like them with their own stories to tell. And, by joining us, you'll have a wonderful opportunity to give something back to those people.
Right now, we are looking for a Registered Nurse RGN / RMN/ RNLD to develop their nursing career at our home located in Dunfermline, Fife
Our care home care home is a purpose-built 40-bedded property for people who require nursing and nursing dementia care.
We are looking for a Registered Nurse RGN / RMN/ RNLD to come and join our friendly team. You will be responsible and accountable for the well-being of residents within the care home ensuring that their physical, emotional, and social needs are met, whilst helping to achieve their full capabilities.
Paid for PVG and NMC Pin
REVIEW: Staff are very pleasant and welcoming and are always busy. They show kindness and are willing to listen to any concerns.
£1000 Joining Bonus
Induction and opportunities for development and progression :
The Care Home offers a structured and thorough induction programme, which will include various training courses and shadow shifts before nurses get started. Nurses will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where nurses can see clear pathways to progression within the Care Home.
Nurses will also have access to training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills with ongoing support from the manager. Training and development are one of the major ethos' of the Care Home. There are no limits to training and development as the Care Home will fund any training course you would like to do that is relevant to your job role.
Registered Nurse Employee Benefits:
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee 120 per year
- Free DBS
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Relocation package available for those relocating within the UK - decided on individual basis
- Free uniform
- Free parking
How to Apply if you are a Registered Nurse & for more information please contact:
Great you are almost there in taking the first step to a brand new job role, all you need to do is simply click apply or contact me directly my name is Danielle Barrett (Healthcare team manager) and my number is (phone number removed) or send a copy of your CV to (url removed) you can also text me on (phone number removed) its free.
My purpose is to take the stress out of finding a job role, I support all nurses through the entire recruitment process from interviews, negotiating offers, on-boarding and beyond.
Take that first step and contact me, let's have a conversation. All conversations are treated in the strictest confidence.
RGN / RMN /RNLD / NURSE / REGISTERED NURSE / NMC PIN / HEALTHCARE / CLINICAL / STAFF SE / NURSING HOME NURSE / NURSING HOME / ELDERLY CARE / CARE HOME / CARE HOME NURSE / ADULT NURSE / STUDENT NURSE / PERIPATETIC NURSE / RN / SISTER / WARD SISTER / WARD MANAGER