Aspen Medical has been contracted to provide onsite medical services and personnel on behalf of our Oil and Gas customer, Origin Energy. Located at various sites in the Surat Basin, Qld this position will provide primary health care, return to work, allied health care, emergency response and occupational health services.
We are seeking a Registered Nurse to commence ASAP, commencing after credentialing and onboarding proceses have been succesfully completed. This is a fixed-term contract until 17 November 2021 (with possibility of extension).
To be considered for this position, we are looking for:
- Current and unconditional registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) as a Registered Nurse
- Bachelor of Nursing, or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years full time relevant clinical experience (within the oil and gas, or rural and remote sector)
- Minimum of 250 hours relevant clinical experience in a Primary Health Care setting in the past 12 months
- Evidence of current Advanced Life Support (ALS) and Basic Life Support (BLS) with evidence of a practical component
- Current unrestricted driver's licence
- Confident user of MS Office, Excel and medical e-record keeping systems
In addition to being able to meet Aspen Medical's credentialing requirements, you will need to hold (or be eligible to gain) the following:
- Completion of Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116)
- Completion of HLTPAT005 Collect Specimens for Drugs of Abuse Testing
- Completion of a 4WD Course (RIIVEH305 E or PMASUP236)
Please ensure you download and complete the below mentioned forms to be submitted with your application documents:
Verification of Qualifications
Reference check form
We value diversity and inclusion and actively encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and those from diverse cultural backgrounds. We are a veteran-owned business and we encourage ADF veterans with appropriate skills and experience to apply.
Aspen Medical is a global provider of innovative healthcare solutions across a diverse range of clients in government, non-government organisations (NGOs) and the private sector. We are a world leader in the delivery of healthcare solutions in any setting, particularly those that are remote, challenging or under-resourced. We are the only commercial organisation in the world certified by the World Health Organization (WHO) as an Emergency Medical Team for infectious disease outbreaks, and through our focus on Social Purpose, we believe passionately in using business as a force for good in everything we do.