Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Registered Nurse you want in your current role? We invest in what matters most to nurses like you - at home, at work, and at every stage in your career. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Stone Springs Hospital Center which is a part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing benefits that matter to nurses. At Stone Springs Hospital Center, our benefits package offers eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Do you want to work where you have a voice? Nurses are at the forefront of our commitment to the care and improvement of human life. At HCA Healthcare, there are many ways for nurses to have a voice through professional practice councils, advisory councils, vital voices surveys, and units of distinction. We learn from our multi-generational nursing family. We partner with our Nurses at Stone Springs Hospital Center!
Job Summary and Qualifications
As a Registered Nurse (RN) in the Labor and Delivery in our 10-bed unit where we deliver over 600 babies a year. Our team Provides care for laboring patients providing information, assisting with complications, administering medication during birth, guidance and hands-on care to pregnant women.
· As a member of our team your will be responsible for assessing, planning, implementing, evaluating and documenting all aspects of patient care.
· You will work closely with all health care providers to facilitate and coordinate efficient, effective, quality health care including patient discharge.
· Our Team interprets patient information, monitor fetal heartbeat, length, and strength of contraptions during labor and make decisions about necessary actions.
· As a member of our team you will assist families throughout the birth process working with a team of nurses, physicians, midwives and other professionals providing guidance and hands on clinical care.
What qualifications you will need:
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Intermediate Fetal Monitoring must be obtained within 60 months of employment start date
- Neonate Resuscitate must be obtained within 90 days of employment start date
- Registered Nurse
- Registered Nurse Diploma
StoneSprings Hospital Center has provided quality healthcare services since 2015. We give patient's access to trained physicians and advanced technology. Our 120+ bed hospital is one of the region's leading acute care facilities in Loudoun County. Our medical services includes a full-service 24/7 Emergency Department, orthopedics, advanced heart and vascular care, extensive diagnostic imaging and interventional radiology capabilities, minimally invasive robotic surgery and maternal/child health.
At StoneSprings Hospital Center, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do." - Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If this opportunity is your next step in your career path, we encourage you to apply for our Registered Nurse opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.